Friday, November 12, 2010

Land of the Free?

In her blog, Views from Abroad, Renata Green speaks her mind about the gay marriage issues and inequality found in modern America. She believes in “supporting equality and justice for all humans, regardless of race, gender, and sexual orientation.” I cant agree more, and I find it ridiculous; it sad to me that our nation has been cursed with prejudice, and ignorance. The fact of the matter is that there is and never has been a legitimate reason for the inequality. When I think of what America is supposed to stand for I think freedom, as do most Americans. So tell me why we have such a problem with people leading a different life than us? Renata’s blog is filled with the truth and nothing but the truth. Her commentary is concise and credible. Too bad not everybody sees it as the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment